Friday, December 2, 2011

my mind blew away behind my husband



dragon ash 


Hello
It's a report of real toughness

as a street lover, skater is the one for me.
I was actually a b-girl when i was young
but about fashion,
I was feeling 
skater is more conscious of style 

anyways 
I just wanted to say

i love skater!

Cuz look!


 

cool as always....

 they have always same style.
they know what is cool

at least 
they know it's not only this....

the skater champion was 
ryo sejiri
15years old 
new school came in town!!

missed the champion 
but 
 still supa star for KIKU

and 
james capps 
he is my favorite 
(mama loves his face)


till this event,
kiku was not concentrate about skate 
but!
after he saw a professional skaters,
he found himself that
skate is cooooooool!!!!


so thesedays, he  skate  everyday



chao!








Top  blogs
BlogMalaysia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment