Friday, December 2, 2011

doll between nico chang and me



pizzicato five




nico chan and I look same.
 I mean 
when i was little.

she is a woman looks
smarter than kiku or tora in someway...

Since we decided to live in KL,
I tried to teach my kids how to speak in English
but somehow nico-chan does'nt wanna do it.
maybe she is confuse or something....
or she does'nt wanna me speak in english.
I don't know......

however, mom found how to communicate in english 
with miss DIVA nico chang yesterday!!!


it's like this 
put a doll between me and nico chang
when i speak to nico in english

that's it !!!

when i tried it
she looked little bit  shy
but entered immediately, joyfully...

yes!!!   go girl!!!  nico chang!!!!

     

all  journey is a big challenge for each kid
when the challenge is high,
all the mom and dad feel like....
skip a beat

when kids cry for challenge 
will you stop it??

I don't think so

I can't help them for their growth 
so at least 
I don't wanna stop challenge myself.

am i right ? 
miss greedy!







BlogMalaysia.com

2 comments:

  1. なんかあったけぇですね(^-^)

    ReplyDelete
  2. don't cry uncle yossy....ur name sounds sassy in english....

    ReplyDelete