Tuesday, January 3, 2012

happy new year in malaysia


EricB&Rakim
Paid in full

3,2,1,0 
A HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

we went to PUTRA JAYA MALAYSIA
where govern the country.


this place really made me proud that
I could choose this country.
this is such a beautiful place!!!
wow!!!!!
wow!!!!!
every 
place
made me so exotic....

and what I liked about this place is

great for skate yeah!!!
at first we were thinking
guards will come close and scream
no skate!!! stop!!!
but there were no guard,
and so we kept skate like this...

how come malaysian people are so kind to family
i had expected someone get angry
cuz skateboard is minority sports.

but most of people around us gave me smile...


yeah!! completely satisfied!!!!

be back!!!

Thank you Malaysia.

dad!!! wait!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment