Wednesday, November 30, 2011

I love G-SHOCK!!!


Oldest KIKU loves skate
He wanna be a pro.
His daddy wanna design T-shirt by son's brand.
I wanna make my son's brand name
 "LUCKY PEA"

cuz he looks like it.
That's what we want.
That's why I have to have to work!!!

anyways, one of their friend is running this site
it's written in Japanese, but you can still enjoy if you like skateboard.
Oh no.there is a english too.

In nov 12th, real toughness opened in tokyo.




Biggest sponsor was G-shock from Casio

direction by mr matsuno from VHS-MAG


















dad&mr matsuno





Guest was so Gorgeous.
I can't collect an article at once!
so I only show about dance show case

well....nothing to say!!
look at thissss!!!







What kind of passion make them so cool.

After the competition,
I found

niki and martha (swe)
winner of hiphop dance










and....winner of breakdance 
      JINjo crew from korea!!



they were all lovely and kind^^

...continue to BMX and Skateboard





BlogMalaysia.com

No comments:

Post a Comment